Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy 11th Birthday to Courtney!!



Happy Birthday beautiful girl!

Eleven things I love about Courtney Rachel:

1. Her smile. It is gorgeous!

2. Her ability to do everything and do it well. She is smart, funny, athletic, and musically talented. She can do ANYTHING she sets her mind to, and do it better than almost anyone else in the room.

3. She is such a loyal friend.

4. She loves good music.

5. She loves to shop with her mom. We have so much fun together.

6. She is so responsible. This is very lucky for Todd and I as she is our oldest and we can trust her with almost anything.

7. Courtney has a HUGE heart. She is kind and loving to everyone.

8. Courtney is a great big sister. Eleri and Beckett are very lucky to have someone so fantastic to look up to. I never have to worry when I leave the kids with a sitter. Courtney takes care of everyone, even the sitter.....

9. She doesn't give up. When something doesn't come easily (and this isn't often) Courtney works and works until she gets it. The best example of this is her extraordinary cartwheel.

10. She always has a clean room. As her mother, this is at the top of my list. What kid always has a clean room?!?!?

11. Her testimony of Jesus Christ shows in all that she does and says. I am so, so proud of this.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope it was wonderful. It sounds like you have a wonderful daughter.

Marissa said...

Whenever I see her she's always smiling. She must light up your days!

AlienSVR said...

Leila, your wish is my command. The post about the sutures is now up! http://nelsonsinspace.blogspot.com/