Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

ARRGH! I am already a bit behind on my new commitment to blog. Oh well, if you had been following me around the past few weeks, you would TOTALLY understand. I know everyone is busy, and I am not trying to float my "busy boat," but here a few things that happened the past few weeks:

1. Practiced and preformed our Primary Sacrament Program. If you have never been Primary President, you can't fully appreciate the feeling of having this little ditty checked off the "to-do" list!

2. Halloween. Halloween class parties, Halloween Carnival, Halloween cake contest, Halloween concert, and oh yeah, trick-or-treating. When did Halloween turn in to a week long celebration?

3. Todd's Birthday. Happy Birthday sweetheart.

4. I threw a baby shower for my sweet friend Leann.

5. Sick. I've been super sick. Lost my voice and everything. Yuck.

Ok, here are the pumpkin carving photos I told you about....

Stay tuned of costume photos. Sure to up by Christmas. :)


1 comment:

KW said...

No fair you are carving pumpkins OUTSIDE!!!

And I will leave the whole primary president business to you :)